Saturday, June 30, 2012


2 pieces of advice I'll give people someday 1) Never promise more than you can give 2) Always act as if you're already famous, but be humble
(No one is perfect but this one isn't too bad) My ideal boyfriend No hurry - but please find someone like him for me :)
The most important criterion for the best tasting cut of beef? ...(and definitive proof cows are not human!)
Re-reading can be more enjoyable. Now onto stale slices of life and surprisingly timeless truths in The Bonfire of the Vanities
A perfect place for a leisurely weekend stroll & a hike: Hamilton, Novato, California (slideshow)
Most of the time freedom comes at a price: GUILT. It feels amazing not to feel it. Cheers! 
You may feel as if you've stepped into an architectural drawing (Feeling lazy- haven't looked up what building it is)
I seldom end up actually doing it but I keep meaning to spend some time in utterly humble neighborhoods like this one
An infant should learn the entire speech sound spectrum, whether or not the sounds are actually used ..m f v b p s z j sh t d n l r g k h..
Starting next year I may rent out my house to visiting professors on sabbatical while I travel
Starting next year I may rent out my house to visiting professors on sabbatical while I travel. My neighborhood is perfect for these scholars
Browsing French rental listings is getting me excited. I may just do another scouting trip later this year. I'm thinking south (West? East?)
6 more months until Christmas. Never felt better and looking forward to it. Here's to my favorite 2 cities!
These would be SO good with my bread right now and no one got to eat them either - they were thrown away at CDG airport
A small alley grocery store open at night. A cute restaurant down the street. How I picture a vacation at times:
Memorable dinner. Other table diners not pictured. I love it when I can be cozy/invisible just observing the local ways
Lazy Sharon! Definitely worth a blog entry interior of the now closed Wysen Foods, Central Subway Chinatown location.

No comments:

Post a Comment