Saturday, June 30, 2012


I like taking pictures of Metro trains from the other platform - you can see the whole train
Happy meals Dim lights in most places, and I didn't take good photos, but they were yummy
Lounging on bean bags (?) on a balmy evening, Lisbon, Portugal:
Casa Calvet flower bench, solid oak, 1901, by Antoni Gaudí  
This was a cold night in Lyon, France but now I look at it, all I see is beauty
An excellent alternative to foie gras for Californians. Shhhhh...
Have you ever... built cairn towers with volcanic rocks?
Have you ever.. enjoyed a wall art signed in a few dozen languages at a youth hostel breakfast table?
Sharon's "Have you ever noticed anything like this before I pointed it out to you?" series
Can't stop marveling at how simple it is to photograph/upload with iPhone Thankful since I don't like clunky equipment
A lovely evening, somewhere in France, during my train travel adventures in December
Burgers *HAVE* turned chic in France, but this was only €5, offered at Quick for 3 days, and I was there to try it :)
The Ultimate Burger, Suprême Foie Gras, bloc de foie gras de France (was offered for limited time December 16-19, 2011)
Alameda NAS , Oakland, Yerba Buena & Treasure Island, Bay Bridge, Marin County
Dumbarton Bridge (California State Route 84), East Palo Alto & Palo Alto, San Francisco Bay
Highfaluting concept for a mere packaged food? Lo siento,"Plato" is just a plate, not Platón. It made me happy at least
"Gran Via De San Francisco"! It exists. It really is a grand street, in Madrid, Spain!
"Bomberos" = firefighters. A Mercedes Benz fire engine taking it easy with a Metz ladder resting on top.
Cool design of some anonymous building(s) I found at Madrid Airport Love the colors, lines
west end of San Mateo Bridge (California State Route 92) and Foster City, Aerial View from a Boeing 757.
On my to-do list of book comparisons: Frederic Law Olmsted, who influenced design of Claremont Court, Berkeley
Drum rolls please... I present.. the best city in America! All photos taken today. Yes, I walked
So many people out walking today in beautiful . I shall step out in a minute to document all the fun.
My longest car fits in the garage now! Yay. Sooo satisfying to make room for it. *Happy* *Happy*
It's evil to boast how many parking spaces I have :) Yet I walk. Rockridge BART ->  downtown SF takes 20 min.
Improbable charm of Lisbon, Portugal: Rua da Conceição .. & otherworldly Campo Pequeno Bullring

No comments:

Post a Comment