Thursday, May 31, 2012


 
Back in Madrid now. Decided not to risk taking the night train - need to catch a flight home tomorrow. n
Good night and more postcards from Lisbon, Portugal. I don't want to leave!
I did spend a lot of time in my room. This view! I could live here...
A drawback to a nicer hotel with a view: bored old folks. A good thing about nicer hotels with a view: a separate jug of hot milk with my coffee :)
Not tired of this view yet! (This is the best I can manage. Wishing I had a better DSLR /lens.
This is my *PRIVATE* view and no one to share it with! I'm absolutely in love with this place!
Young people think they know you after talking for 10 minutes."So, what do you want, Sharon?" I want to be understood! *THAT* would be nice.
More postcards from Barcelona Wish you were here...
For the 3rd time, someone suggests I stay at a youth hostel downtown Barcelona. "The best experience!" Uh. (Complex thought bubble) Tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment