Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Another lovely day in California , the highest natural point in San Francisco (elevation 928 feet)
It feels criminal / Scattering rice grains for them / That makes chickens fight 米蒔くも罪ぞよ鶏がけ合ぞよ
Morning glory vines / Tightly bound my well bucket / Loaned water instead 朝顔に釣瓶とられて貰ひ水
Paradox? I want to be with someone who is very much like me i.e. I'm attracted to an island. But then I wouldn't be able to find him, right?
Stochasticity? The same statements read at different times throughout the day acquire a different meaning. The big picture is more orderly.
Life observation: 1)"Less social" couples are more into each other. 2) Attached playboys/playgirls get to have more fun as the bar is higher
My translations of Japanese haiku are all in 5-7-5 syllables format: It is a challenge but well worth it :)
In SF on a beautiful Wednesday. Just picked up my new passport! Sitting at a wifi cafe, was about to download pix but people are chatty...
Don't get me wrong. I HAVE loved good people who were right for me at the time. Very lucky few get to find "always right" ones..
Promised a 4-year-old and his mom I'd play with them today. Thinking I may do a no smile contest with him. I know he'll lose. He's a smiler.
A "before" picture of a lovely California town. Will return to this hill for "after"
As I cross the bridge / Glimpsed in the stream down below / Flowers of algae 渡りかけて藻の花のぞく流かな
My audience: France, Germany, Australia, Canada, India, the Philippines, Malaysia, U.K., Japan...
Such a long time now / I have gazed at that flower / Aching in my neck ながむとて花にもいたし頸の骨
I just discovered the biggest truth about my life. I'm not a fully realized human because I've never loved and lost. All I've felt is guilt.
Not too shabby being alone in my sanctuary homemade coffee, pastry from Bread Garden Bakery. More photos today perhaps
Sous Le Ciel De Paris, Juliette Greco Perfect with Monday morning coffee
... a nap, and then maybe чебуреки самсы :)
Most photos today were ruined because I had it on a wrong setting and was too lazy to check it. A salvageable one:
Why people don't try to be alone I've no idea. In my case it's been years. Breaks my heart to see other people unhappy.
Efficient bureaucracy=> whole paradigm has to change: No one NEEDS to MAKE money for the sake of making money
You can renew a U.S. passport in one day. Just like that. I still think we could cut all wasteful work and just enjoy life
I am so proud of today's children. They already know so much more about the world than their parents. America will be just fine in 30 years.
A beautiful day. Stepping out for more photos. Where? I don't know yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment