Tuesday, July 31, 2012




Unexpected pleasures department: Enjoying a bowl of Walgreens(!) brand Neapolitan ice cream I bought across the street in SoMa. Satisfying.
SFGate: "Although some have derided the neighborhood for being too upscale, too yuppie..." "sunny and warm" Rock ridge
The best walkable neighborhood in America; from Claremont Court to downtown San Francisco a pleasant walk & a BART ride
My dinner menu changes every night. If they looked better I'd take pictures. If someone paid me yes I could blog- so much to do, so little..
(SOUTH) SAN FRANCISCO THE INDUSTRIAL CITY Sorry- a few letters are missing, & didn't get to do "SOUTH" before sunset :(
The most convenient way to travel from SoMa, San Francisco to Walnut Creek  
Moving up on my to-do list: photos of Rockridge, Oakland. I'll be adding to this slideshow: Why?
Rockridge, North Oakland, one of the best walkable neighborhoods in the Bay Area, needs a decent hyperlocal news site.
These were taken with my old iPhone. I should tape another one this week &
The first chance I get to throw a huge party at my house, I'll have a shuttle running to/from Rockridge station. 1 car round trip 5-10 min?
One of my favorite photos from last evening: Here's the whole slideshow if you haven't seen them
Enjoying a room makeover. The best way to do it: Clear out the whole room, then rearrange. Definitely a more efficient way of doing it :)
Two birthday parties to attend today; one in the afternoon, one in the evening. Pictures later, I hope. Now stepping out to get presents.
Been experimenting: imitating the state of vacuum doesn't seem humanly possible. I don't mind my current predicament

No comments:

Post a Comment