Tuesday, July 31, 2012



'Cold' people may very well be warm people who don't want to hurt other people. The guilt of not reciprocating can be overwhelming at times.
"Lima syndrome" as opposed to "Stockholm syndrome": Abductors' sympathy for hostages. Human bonding is inevitable. Why you choose with care.
A nap is in order. Some tea with cake, too. Then a walk somewhere, maybe.
Yes, I do indeed own a catsuit. All I need now is a Kawasaki Ninja bike, and you will no longer call me human.
Yet another photo of Thornton State Beach, Daly City, California. It is such a happy place
Mini cake trend note: I should take more pictures of Baumkuchen, everywhere now in trendy stores
Higher Than the Stars, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
Follow-up thought: Love is about being clear who your #1 is. Naturally you seek guarantee your #1 *never* becomes someone else's. That's it.
One more song to wish you a cheerful day: Desert island, The Magnetic Fields
The Grid, Daft Punk Music the mood time capsule: You can pretty much recall what you were thinking, although it fades
Today's final thought on Love: No one should take away from you moments of exhilaration, however short. I suppose you could rate even those.
Love: It's not the length of time spent together. It's about being clear who your number 1 is. Holidays are for that but people lie at times
On Love: It's about two compatible people with a very good excuse to be alone together. More compatible the better, better excuse the better
I hadn't thought of this. Lots of people are asking to use my photos. Too late to tag them with all appropriate labels?
Looking at my travel photos. Excited to be planning another one...
I'll always have Paris, my unspoiled city of hope
Here's my obligatory Hello Kitty Unthinkable but I'm tiring of her. Welcoming a fresh unspoiled idea. Sincerely, Sharon
I wish some people would inspire me with a dose of intellectual high now and then. I'm not really asking that much - I do manage on my own.
Surprisingly, I was rarely attracted to men during my attached life. I do find myself *retroactively* drawn to potentially romantic scenes.
Promised a 4-year-old we'd go for a nice drive tomorrow. Where? It will be a surprise!
Just one more photo of Thornton State Beach. The weather was simply perfect yesterday:
Twitter reality can be like noticing the most obvious scenes after staring at the world trapped in the elevator all your life with your kins
Really nice vista on Mount Davidson, the highest natural point in San Francisco (This is when you need a better camera)
Book idea? "Stuff Asians say". You normally don't hear about their prejudices since Asians are not so vocal but are in fact the most racist.
Oh it's actually called 'Thornton State Beach'. Many landslides closed it as a state park. A pretty spot regardless:
Transferred from British system to American in 11th grade. Good experience overall. The French have the most balanced view of life, I think.
In an -ever so mellow- mocking mood of general American societal stereotypes (a la The Breakfast Club) at odds with my personal experiences
I don't know why... but I'm really liking this photo
Thornton Beach, Daly City, California, colors are only slightly exaggerated
Ah, geez. Noooo it's not my fault that some people have a dirty mind. I was *literally* thinking 'angelic'. (Sheesh)
This beautiful horse reminded me of my "High Jinx"

No comments:

Post a Comment